Morfins Advocacy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deco_martini

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I notice a lot of plugging of Morfins lately.

Soooo..... instead of people debating paddles vs split fins are we going to have people debating paddlies vs split ends.

::Hides::

Last edited:
Do they have any that flip up for reverse and are shaped like a delicious bass? The "Li-gar" of the flipper world.

N

Paddles VS Splits VS Morfins. The MorFins blow doors on splits. Not even a question in my mind. They are also much easier to maneuver side to side than paddles and less work to drag to reload your kick so again my vote goes to MorFins.

What do I know? I could be wrong but I do compare these fins with many other types over and over again in many different types of dive conditions and settings and the MorFins keep coming out on top in my book.

They're new and everyone seems afraid to try them out. I say give them a shot and only then will you be able to decide for yourself.

I always wonder why people like splits so much and it comes down to tha fact that they're easy to kick compared to paddles, (traditionally the only other choice). So are Mor-Fins, they're really easy to kick but you don't have to sacrifice towing power or maneuverability when you use them. I was sold the first time I used them. I knew something was different and I was happy with the results. That's why I support them so much. They're simply a great design and built to last.

product-swim-fins.jpg

I think they're cute.

Back
Top Bottom