more pics from our cozumel trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d56nut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All,

Finally got all of our pictures uploaded to one place! Most of the pics are underwater but there's also a few of our room, the grounds, and our trip to town. If anyone has any comments/suggestions on the underwater pics I'd be happy to hear them! As Gilligan suggested, I did the mandrake process on the majority of them.

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b34ada69656c

Michelle
Canon Powershot 400 with WP-DC800 housing

Nice pics Michelle.
You have to be careful with the "mandrake process" so as not to take too much blue out so as the shot almost looks like it was taken on land.
After running the process on a pic it may be too "purplish". Play with the "hue" to adjust that and/or if you have Photoshop go to Image>Adjustments>Variations. A window will open with several pic options to choose from. You may also have to play with "color correction" a bit. It takes time.
Next time you dive with your camera try the Manual White Balance for no-strobe shots. I think you will see a big difference in them, even after making some adjustments.

Thanks for the suggestions! We are going back to Cozumel in May and I hope to get better at this picture taking stuff! I want to try to concentrate on fish more...I was so fascinated with the reefs/coral that I forgot to focus on the fish!

Michelle
Canon Powershot 400 with WP-DC800 Housing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom