More ocean log stuff.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opie

Divemaster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Can 2 people use the same ocean log program? As in just switch users before downloading data. I have a VT3 and my daughter has a Versa pro. Thanks for any help:D

hey opie, its me again :D

I am pretty sure you can, but I have never downloaded dives to a second log myself. you might want to back up your log before listening to me just to be on the safe side.

1) Click on the "new log" button just to the right of the exit button (red square) at the top of your log. this should open the "create new dive log" box.

2) enter what you want your new log to be called and click ok.

3) a new box will open asking for the full name of the diver. this will be the name in the "personal information" on the new dive log. enter the name and click okay. you should now have a second dive log.

4) to switch between logs click on "log book" at the top left corner of the page, then click on "open log" in the drop down. this should bring up a selection of your logs in a seperate box. select the one you would like and click "open"

P.S. I told you in a previous thread that you could delete the sample diver log so that yours would be the only one on the list. I may have been wrong about that. I was able to delete it, but it seems to have reappeared in my list of logs.

Thanks for the info.

As for the deleting of the sample logs,mine have yet to reapear:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom