More newbies . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome from north of the 49th, the second largest
province in the second largest country in the world, Ontario , Canada

Butch :peace:

Oh yeah.....you're here also..........:D

What a warm, wonderful welcome! How does one account for so many Canucks here?

SO & I are in Mississauga, and trained with the Shannon's (Mississauga Diving) and did our OW up in Georgian Bay. I think we'd like to get together with fellow Ontarians - but please, not until spring/summer!

And yes, I gave a few more details in my profile.

Hi Folks,

Don't put the gear away too quickly. We did 2 dives yesterday in Kingston on the Wolfe Islander. (We being my wife, Butch103 and I).

We're probably going to try and get a few more in before the water gets real stiff. Okay so we're a little off normal, but we love to dive!

We're not so crazy that we're not considering a trip south sometime between ice-in and ice-out.

Later,
Dave

Originally posted by Marral
What a warm, wonderful welcome! How does one account for so many Canucks here?

SO & I are in Mississauga, and trained with the Shannon's (Mississauga Diving) and did our OW up in Georgian Bay. I think we'd like to get together with fellow Ontarians - but please, not until spring/summer!

And yes, I gave a few more details in my profile.

Sooo you won't tell us your occupation? It can't be all that bad -- after I work for the Cdn Gov't and no one seems to hold that against me (at least nobody's tried turning off my air...)

You're on for getting together when the new season starts. I'll be organizing a charter in Kingston in the spring if you're interested. Drop a line if you're interested.

Originally posted by DivingGal

Sooo you won't tell us your occupation? It can't be all that bad -- after I work for the Cdn Gov't and no one seems to hold that against me (at least nobody's tried turning off my air...)

You're on for getting together when the new season starts. I'll be organizing a charter in Kingston in the spring if you're interested. Drop a line if you're interested.

(at least nobody's tried turning off my air...) That's because you swim too fast...... <Smirk>

Ooops....gotta behave otherwise I'll be swimming behind Big Jim's Boat in Kingston next spring...

Originally posted by Ontario Diver
Ooops....gotta behave otherwise I'll be swimming behind Big Jim's Boat in Kingston next spring...

hmmm use you for trolling for wrecks? Nah, I've got other uses for you.:D

DG,

Lots of folks have now seen the pictures of OD, you're putting your Hunk Assessment rating at risk with the other than trolling comment.

Dave:jester:

Originally posted by bottom_sucker
DG,

Lots of folks have now seen the pictures of OD, you're putting your Hunk Assessment rating at risk with the other than trolling comment.

I checked on the net and my Official Hunk Assessment Rating is still "Extreme Hunkitude - Cute Tush **Warning: You can get lost in his eyes! Treat with Caution**"

(I asked my Mom and she says so! :D )

Originally posted by bottom_sucker
DG, Lots of folks have now seen the pictures of OD, you're putting your Hunk Assessment rating at risk with the other than trolling comment. Dave :jester:

My dear BS (how appropriate):jester: .... Dave, my eyes may be a wee bit jaded, but my "hunk assessment" of OD will not change. He's still the best looking thing I've seen in neoprene in quite awhile. (and no I do not need my eyes checked)

DG/OD,

Oh my goodness, my ribs hurt from the laughter your responses invoked!!!

Thanks Folks, nice to know we can take the jibes in the spirit they are launched and reply in kind.

Thanks for the pics DG, my 2 diving sons were impressed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom