More Diving at Aurora RES

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for the information! I'll be sure to keep that in mind for the planning.

Hey Red,

FYI - the book arrived yesterday...can't wait to get enough time in the schedule to crack it open (probably tomorrow). :)

-S

You can dive Aurora all summer, but I don't think you can dive at night. In fact I am sure you can not unless you have some IN with the park authorities, or they have changed the rules.

I suppose you could go do it, but they may fine you if they see you. The dive area closes in the PM, not sure when, but no later then dusk, and likely much earlier than that.

Hi Ron,

Funny you should mention them changing the rules...believe it or not, they *did* change them. With a week's advance notice (and a fee) you can night dive Aurora. Cool, huh?

They have some other weird ones...if you're diving from a boat, the boat is *required* to fly both the Diver Down and Alpha flag...there were a few others too...Mpscubatoytech, do you remember the other changes in this year's Aurora Reservoir rules?

-S

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom