Moon Palace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caribbean soul

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
HI.
Staying at Moon Palace in Playa del Carmen in Nov.
Looking for a good local dive operator ,also are there
any that do shore dives in the area.

Hi!
I`m afraid, your information about the hotel is not completely right. The Moon Palace Hotel is in Cancun area, which is 50 min. far from Playa del Carmen. There are other hotels named Aventura Palace or Xpu-ha Palace which are around 12 minutes from Playa del Carmen. Maybe your hotel is one of these. Anyway, let me tell you that all of those hotels are perfectly located to dive in the most beautiful places in the Riviera Maya. It means, that you can make fabulous divings in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or even in a Cenote,which is one of the most unforgetable experience in diving.
My name is Alvaro Gonzalez, I am Diving Instructor ( PADI 169884, CMAS P3-MEX-2891) and I have 27 years experience, teaching and conducting groups in this area. My dive site where you can contact us is alwaysdiving.com // BUCEO PROFESIONAL - PROFESSIONAL SCUBA DIVING // BIENVENIDO - WELCOME. We have some different options for you. We take small groups (6 pax max) and that give us the chance to have a very personalized service.
You can contact me personally too at alvaro@alwaysdiving.com or chila9@prodigy.net.mx.

I hope to know about you soon.

Alvaro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom