Monterey tomorrow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gombessa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey, anyone looking to dive Monterey tomorrow? I'm in need of a buddy or two.

Me: ~65 dives, dry, DIR/UTD or whatnot, just looking to get off land and underwater.

Cheers!

I'm diving Breakwater tomorrow with Robin and a buddy of his. I could use a buddy but I have to warn you...I'm diving my drysuit for the first time in the ocean. :wink:

Sweet, count me in! First time with the fusion? I need to work on my weighting with my new tanks too.I'll pm ya.Kenn

Dang, I was there today. It was not bad, vis maybe 20' at the Met Fields. But we saw otters and some small dolphins were jumping out of the water within 30 meters of us as we assembled for the descent around the end of the pipe. It was truly awesome. Kayakers and a few big boats drifted in, right over the Mets, and the dolphins just entertained everyone for at least an hour.

Awesome! we'll have four.

I have to get an air fill in the morning. We had a couple of dives today at otter cove. I'll post up a link to the pics when they get done uploading.

Michelle I will be joining you, robin and his friend tomorrow. I have about 7 ocean dives on my fusion now and its awesome. The dive should go very smoothly.

So looks like 5, Robin would know that if he checked his email or phone.

Michelle I will be joining you, robin and his friend tomorrow. I have about 7 ocean dives on my fusion now and its awesome. The dive should go very smoothly.

So looks like 5, Robin would know that if he checked his email or phone.

Great! The more the merrier.
Yeah, I think the biggest thing will be getting used to the exhaust valve adjustment and of course, my bouyancy. I'm excited to finally dive with it in the ocean. :D
See you all tomorrow!

Excellent. Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom