Monterey Meet & Greet - May 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd really enjoy attending one of these but I coach a few different youth sports and I don't have any Saturdays open 'till late June.
It's probably too soon to ask but is there any chance of having another one later in the year?

I'd really enjoy attending one of these but I coach a few different youth sports and I don't have any Saturdays open 'till late June.
It's probably too soon to ask but is there any chance of having another one later in the year?

Sure. We usually have M&G's several times a year.

It's a great way to meet friends on the board and make new dive partners.

Hope you can join the next one.

Last edited:

the 9th is a Sunday. We try to hold a couple of these during the summer... more if there's a demand. Nothing really organized but a venue for people to meet and then go and get a dive in.

I didn't realize it was Mothers day. I might have to do some shuffling around. But it looks like the 9th is looking good for a lot of people

Hey Ben,

Brewski has a camera and so do I, lets do the 22nd of May so we can photograph our good friend Kristina with the Essentials training... Just Kidden.... :)

OK, I'm ready to start practicing my frog kicks. You think I can find some frog kicking buddies between now and then so I can look like a star by the time class comes?

Ben, I will see you for sure on the 8th at Lobos but the 22nd is better for me. The buddy, mofongo_max, doesn't want to spend the night in Monterey for the 9th. :( I will try pestering him more about it.

Ah dammit - the 9th is mothers day? Thats a deal breaker for me as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom