Monterey Meet & Greet - 12 Jun 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be in breakwater with my usual buddies. What time and how can I recognize the group?

We should have the Scubaboard banner out but if that fails look for a group with some doubles and scooters... there should be at least myself and my buddies there... We'll be there on the lawn somewhere :)

(ps I'll pm you my number)

fisheater: Sorry to hear you can't make it. It was good meeting you at Reef Check

pacificgal:
Let's get at least one dive in together, and we can do a bag shoot. We'll do a dry run again too.

eelnoraa: I'll look for you, but a few of us should have doubles. And old school X-tables (silver legs).

I'm sure we'll catch you one of these days... maybe at a North Coast event... Peter's been bugging me to come up there.
Yeah you say that now that I have not been in the water much. Two jobs, and a g/f that doesn't dive yet have kept me out of the water lately. She is supposed to get certified this month though. Another box from the brown truck arrived today full of goodies. So her BP/W got completely assembled tonight. In fact she is sitting next to me finishing up reading the OW book. Soon enough I will be able to get back in the water.

Although I may run out to my local coast this weekend if I do not have to do a site survey...better go charge the scooter though, just in case.

Ben, not knocking your initiative or planning skills at all - I'm glad someone is making a push for this evolution. I just remembered NateSmith's motivation getting squashed early on this year by Anti-Hero for a similar idea and found it ironic.

fisheater: Sorry to hear you can't make it. It was good meeting you at Reef Check.

What?!?! That was YOU?!?!?!

If only I'd known. We've GOT to that again.

BTW, I've been back there three more dives (two more scheduled for Saturday) looking for the Solaster stimpsoni that Bill found so we could photograph it for ReefCheck. No luck, yet.

Well, I can go, and I need a buddy for this weekend. So, if it's a not a meet and greet, Don, Ben, Doug, want to dive? I looked at the wave model and Saturday looks to be diveable.

Count me in -- just checked with the wifey and I've got clearance. ;-)

When would you guys like to meet? And how much are tank and weight rentals at Aquarius?

Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom