Monterey Meet & Greet - 12 Jun 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I can go, and I need a buddy for this weekend. So, if it's a not a meet and greet, Don, Ben, Doug, want to dive? I looked at the wave model and Saturday looks to be diveable.

I'm diving off the Escapade Saturday. But I'd still be interested in doing a meet & greet another time.

im @ monastery north sunday. stop by :)

Realize the original thread was for last month, but just wanted to echo some people's feelings to previous "last minute" M&Gs.

You guys have a good time.

Sorry for the late notice but last month was difficult with the holidays and such and this is the only weekend I can commit to.

Also remember this is a volunteer thing so if anyone wants to step up please do... let's not make it too complicated. Meet... greet... dive... done!

I'm diving with a new buddy, but more than happy to make it a team of 3 or two teams of 2. Need to ask my dive buddy first :)

Aaack. I HAD BEEN planning on heading down to Monterey to dive on Saturday, but one of my dive buddies just announced her engagement party for Saturday evening up here. So, I'll be diving locally in the morning.

I'm sure we'll catch you one of these days... maybe at a North Coast event... Peter's been bugging me to come up there.

Probably not. I have plans on Sunday so I need Saturday to do stuff.

Hey if you change your mind you know where we'll be

I will be out of town this weekend. I can leave the SCUBA board banner in a convenient location if you guys want to pick it up...

Thanks Paula... we'll figure something out

doh, I'll be munching on crawfish that day. Have fun folks.

No worries.. catch you next time

Don't bring me into this.

I think that was for me...

Well, I can go, and I need a buddy for this weekend. So, if it's a not a meet and greet, Don, Ben, Doug, want to dive? I looked at the wave model and Saturday looks to be diveable.

Kristina we'll figure out the teams later... I think we'll have plenty of buddies to pick from

I'm diving off the Escapade Saturday. But I'd still be interested in doing a meet & greet another time.

Hopefully every month if someone wants to host... come do a drive by anyway there we might still be there.

I need to learn how to shoot a bag. I can do it with my instructor or not, I was hoping to impress him when I had to do it on class day.

I can't make it either Ben, I have a photo shoot that Mike Mill and I will both be attending on Sunday, and My nephews graduation is on Saturday.... Sorry Buddy!!!

I need to learn how to shoot a bag. I can do it with my instructor or not, I was hoping to impress him when I had to do it on class day.

:crafty: okey we'll keep that on the down low :wink:

Jim no worries get well... give Mike a wide berth... he might pull a Tonya Harding on ya to keep you out of the water :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom