Monterey Dive Boat Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want a really nice time on a boat with a very friendly, caring crew ask anyone around and you'll see that the Silver Prince is just that... :)

If you want a really nice time on a boat with a very friendly, caring crew ask anyone around and you'll see that the Silver Prince is just that... :)

I haven't heard anyone mention that the Silver Prince or Monterey Express do afternoon dives. I could have sworn I looked at their schedules within the last month or two and saw both boats offered them. Can anyone confirm or deny?

I've been on many afternoon charters on the Monterey Express - also, the web site notes that:
1:30 PM charters resume in spring

All the best, James

SAnctuary is a great boat. You'll have a good time.

I agree the Sanctuary is a great boat and really comfortable. They have a nice warm cabin for the ride to the dive site and between dives, and Capt Mike is really good at picking spots based on divers skill level.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom