Monterey - 24 or 25 Sep?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jridg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have to check the calendar with the wife - but I NEED to get back in the water. We moved to Alameda about two months ago and it's time to head down to Monterey and see what's there :)

Anyone have plans to dive that weekend?

Of course all of this is contingent on 'clearance' :wink:

Let me know.

I'm game. (I'll be there Monday, the 19th, as well, in case you or anyone else might be interested.)

Jak already called me and now we have mahjong - excellent! Please PM me and we can get an email/phone convo going. Been a crazy week for me - but it promises to calm a bit next week :)

I may be game for diving in Monterey on Monday the 19th if there is room for one more??? I am coming from Sonoma. Let me know, thanks, Greg.

I ran into a friend while I was still at breakwater and we did a dive after you guys left. I actually found the metridiums that time instead of going completely off course. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom