Monterey 10/13 - 14?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hinalo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know it's a week late but houseguests are gone now and I am planning to get wet this weekend. It looks like the big swell may not last and conditions could be OK.

Anyway, a buddy and I are planning on doing some shore diving Saturday late morning/early afternoon at either McAbee or Breakwater, or both. Maybe a night dive at BW. Then we're on Monterey Express for Sunday morning.

It would be great to connect with Scubaboarders, and even hear more stories about how great the dive was at Lobos last Sunday.

... and even hear more stories about how great the dive was at Lobos last Sunday.
Are we boring you with our stories?!?! :D Regretably, our gear has been turned over for its annual check-up and maintenance, so we won't be diving this weekend.

Heck no! Sure I'm a little jealous, but OTOH it looks from the video and pix that conditions were perfect and that it was a truly great weekend. We're hoping for OK conditions this week and will just have to wait for another get together. One thing I'm sure of: next time I'm ditching the houseguests!

One thing I'm sure of: next time I'm ditching the houseguests!

I was actually beginning to ponder the feasibility of doing something in November - the weekend of the 10th perhaps............ Wondering if I should start working on it ..........

Call us crazy, but our family is coming back to do some diving at Breakwater the whole Thanksgiving week. We're going to bring our travel trailer and hang out there, maybe do some night dives. It's me, the hubby and our 13 yr. old son who is OW certified too.

We moved from the east bay area to UTAH:shakehead: several months ago and have sure missed diving.

One thing about diving during the holidays (last year it was Christmas), we have the parking lot all to ourselves. If anyone else is going to be out at that time stop by and say "hi" you can't miss our big silver truck and Outback.

Fuzz

November Hmmmmm. :no
nope I better keep my plans to take the grandkids to disneyland.:shakehead:

Prodiver - you going to Disney for the whole month?!?! :D

Meanwhile, if anyone wants to join up with us at the Breakwater this Saturday afternoon, look for the silver Honda Odyssey with the DAN sticker on the back window. I'll be the tall guy in the Pinnacle jumpsuit.

We might be down there this weekend unless the Experimental wave forecast goes nuts on Friday. So far Sat and Sunday look OK. Probably around Lovers or Macabee or BW on mid day Saturday, maybe a twilight dive on Sat. Not sure of our plans for Sunday. PM me if you still plan to be there.

Back
Top Bottom