Monteray Bay on the 24th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZenSquirrel

Reaction score
I'm living in TX and I'm taking a trip out to CA around X-mas time. While I was out there I was planning on doing some moutain sports around Tahoe and diving Monteray Bay.

I was supposed to hit Tahoe and then dive the Bay. Unfortunately, the two days I have to work with are the 23rd and 24th. I've checked with Monterey Bay Dive Center and Manta Ray Dive Center and both are not operating on the 24th. :-(

I don't like the idea of diving on the 23rd and then going to execricse at altitude
the next day.

Does anybody know of any good shops that are going to run on the 24th? I got Monteray Bay and Manta Ray off this forum. I was hoping to rent gear from them and take an underwater tour.

Thanks!

Keith

ZenSquirrel:
I'm living in TX and I'm taking a trip out to CA around X-mas time. While I was out there I was planning on doing some moutain sports around Tahoe and diving Monteray Bay.

I was supposed to hit Tahoe and then dive the Bay. Unfortunately, the two days I have to work with are the 23rd and 24th. I've checked with Monterey Bay Dive Center and Manta Ray Dive Center and both are not operating on the 24th. :-(

I don't like the idea of diving on the 23rd and then going to execricse at altitude
the next day.

Does anybody know of any good shops that are going to run on the 24th? I got Monteray Bay and Manta Ray off this forum. I was hoping to rent gear from them and take an underwater tour.

Thanks!

Keith
I just called Glenn's Aquarius II dive shop in Monterey, and they will be open on the 24th. They're located at Breakwater Cove in Monterey, at the end of the parking lot near the boat ramp -- official address is 32 Cannery Row, Monterey, CA 93940. You can contact them at (831) 375-6605.

Diver Dan's in Santa Clara looks like they will be open tomorrow until 6:00. Depending on where you are coming from that may work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom