Monosuit Trilastic Man

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

~Scuba_Steve~

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Why can these not be found anywere, Monosuit Trilastic Man dive skins. I have been looking to get one of these sinse spring? My dealer says that they are on backorder (XL) The only place that seems to sell them are from the uk?

Steve

Hi Steve,
We have been out of stock for a little while on these, not since Spring though? We will have them available for any Mares dealer to order by Jan 18. Sorry for the wait!

Sincerely,

Hey Zak thanks for the quike reply. I did just find one at scubastore in Spain and ordered it paid what I would have at my LDS with shipping so not to bad. Most of the online chains do not carry the Mares wetsuits is this the norm?

Steve

Hey Zak thanks for the quike reply. I did just find one at scubastore in Spain and ordered it paid what I would have at my LDS with shipping so not to bad. Most of the online chains do not carry the Mares wetsuits is this the norm?

Steve
Hi Steve,

You are welcome for the response. I just did a quick check of a couple of the more prominent online retailers and I found some Mares wetsuits (not all). This is the norm. Imagine the dive store stocking every wetsuit, size, and gender from every manufacturer they sell. This would be a huge investment in inventory and space. It just isn't realistic. What happens generally is, the store will stock what works best for them locally, shows representation of the brand they sell, and most importantly try to offer what the consumer will purchase. It's not easy getting it right all of the time.

Next time, if you are having a hard time finding a certain product locally or internet, give us a shout and we can most likely find a dealer that stocks what you are looking for, locally or not. At the touch of a couple buttons, we can see every store that has purchased X product with in any time range. As you can see Uncle Joe's had it, and I can think of a few more off the top of my head that would as well.

I looked at your profile, and I'd like to personally thank you for your support of Mares equipment. Maybe next time we'll get you in a wetsuit? :)

P.S. Camping, Scuba, and Cervesa's; can't go wrong with that. Looks fun!

Sincerely,

Thanks Zak....The wetsuit will be next, lol.

That was taken at the Blue Lagoon in Huntsville Teas, we had major flooding in Central Texas and we headed out there to do weekend dives, of course we had a blast and it will now become a yearly event.

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom