Monkey Boy poo-flinging birthday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a owner/operator of a Slow Stick (which dwarfs this tiny thing), you can't fly in the wind!

In fact, with the size of that thing, a ceiling fan or a heavy breather would disrupt the flight pattern of that thing :)

hear that Denise?

you can't be around me when I fly this thing.

As a owner/operator of a Slow Stick (which dwarfs this tiny thing), you can't fly in the wind!

actually, I have been playing with it out here in some breezy conditions.

Ok, so I have already broken it twice (alright, three times, but twice in the same place), but it wasn't my fault...

don't let Mat hear you talk about the slow stick, he'll start making fun of you for flying a take out container assembled with chop sticks...

alright, but only if you and 'zilla do it at the same time.

and wearing these matching outfits... I send you a link to where you can buy yours in PM.

You sure you want us to wear that???? :D

hear that Denise?

you can't be around me when I fly this thing.

You're right. If you saw us in that outfit not only would you be sucking air but your blood pressure would sky rocket as well. :eyebrow:

you dirty old woman...

alright, but only if you and 'zilla do it at the same time.

and wearing these matching outfits... I send you a link to where you can buy yours in PM.

You sure you want us to wear that???? :D

:

well seeing how this is the most recent posting of a possible crab-zilla outfit... from this post

this could be kinda weird.... :popcorn:

sqhzotwkzakw7bwkeit1cnsv_500.jpg

I'll let PHD answer about his strange fetishes....it was his idea...:D

D_B!!! I miss you!! It has been too long since we shared a cup of rum on the White Pearl :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom