Mondays Photo ~ Inverts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jiveturkey- jagged edges are a stairstep effect causing by the resizing of the image to fit the space. In some image processing programs like Photoshop you can select an option to reduce stairstepping when you resize images.

Dr. Bill

Tortuga Roja once bubbled...

Doesn't suck on my screen. I like it! Lighting is neat.

Gotta ask: Is that the way you found it or did you puy him up there?

Thanks, for the support TR :) I didn't prop him up. That's the way I found him.

Jiveturkey- jagged edges are a stairstep effect causing by the resizing of the image to fit the space. In some image processing programs like Photoshop you can select an option to reduce stairstepping when you resize images.

Thanks Dr. Bill. I've got photoshop but I don't know the software very well. I'm off to find that feature and fine tune that photo. This happened when I tried to get it to fit on scubaboard. It's not like that in the original.

Second try. This is better I think. Dee, can you delete my first post? I can't get in after 60 minutes.
Starfish.jpg

The second picture (posted by Chippy) is an Annelid in the class Polychetae. It's a tube worm... comonly called a Christmas Tree Worm.

The thing kinda works like an Anthozoan polyp (anemone) in that the tentacles catch potential food that drifts by.

Nice shot, it's very cool!!:D

muzickiller once bubbled...
Dee do you know what you are doing?

Well, apparently not. What am I doing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom