Monday SD dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryanarcher

Reaction score
Anyone up for a Monday afternoon or night dive? Maybe the shores or south casa? Let me know. I would like to meet around 4pm and dive by 4:30pm if possible...that way I can still catch Monday night football!

I assure you once I get my kit completed (only real purchase left is gauges or a computer) I'll be able to go with you on these odd days nobody else will... Working in the middle of the night leaves my days open...

Diving tomorrow around 6-630 wanna try for the big ditch?

i would like to go with ya, sounds like you know the area, that way i could learn more divesites other than infront of the lifeguard tower. But i dont get home till about 4pm and i live in ib so it would take me a little to get to la jolla. So if you ever decide to do a later dive let me know maybe we could hookup sometime. Plus i Have to meet someone from SB face to face Sometime.. :wink:

divebuddysean:
Ryan I would go with you, but I am busy! My gear is almost dry though, so I think the time is nearing!

Wow, that will be a first..........We are still on for the 10th right??

mk57nato - what about Thurs? maybe meet at the shores at 6pm and dive at 6:30? Would that work?

Meeting at the Parking Lot at 6pm, diving at 630. I am coming from Cypress that day as I have a client meeting in the afternoon. If I am running late I will call, somebody. If a am running late, feel free to go with out me. Ya know I would! See you tomorrow.

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom