Monday Photo ~ Nudibranchs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spencer81 once bubbled...
Thanks Dee!!! Okie, me now trying... :)

showphoto.php

Hmm... seem like still unable???

Did you just copy the address? You need to right click on the picture and go to Properties. Copy the address (URL) of the specific photo from there. I replaced the IMG tags with URL tags so you can see the difference in the two addresses. Yours was to the whole page, mine to the photo. Make sense?

http://www.scubaclicks.com/galleries/data/504/371spencerh2.jpg

Hey Dee, u done it!!! But why can't I? :(

Izzit that i need to type in that "

Understand?

Try another one!

Ok... i try again...

371cnv0174.jpg

IT WORKS!!!! :D

Thanks again Dee... :)

Good Job! :thumb:

I could hardly let this thread go on without posting a picture of a nudibranch named after my home, Santa Catalina Island. This is Triopha catalinae. It was filmed on the wreck of the Sujac this past weekend at 77 ft. Forced me into deco mode after two deep dives.

Dr. Bill

drbill once bubbled...
I could hardly let this thread go on without posting a picture of a nudibranch named after my home, Santa Catalina Island. This is Triopha catalinae. It was filmed on the wreck of the Sujac this past weekend at 77 ft. Forced me into deco mode after two deep dives.

Dr. Bill

Here's one named after my home, Guam. It's a Halgerda guahan

316guamnudi.jpg

I find life so funny when you veiw a slug in a garden and your first thought is eeeew!But then you can't WAIT to see one in the ocean and go wow.lol

Jen

If I found a slug in my garden that looked like most of the Nudis I've seen, I'd immediately call the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and warn all of my neighbors to stay away. Actually, I would probably slip into my lead underwear before warning the neighbors...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom