Monday 3/3 Night dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lol my dad will be there from out of town. :) so that makes 3 and maby megahnn. Im going no matter what unless surf is to high :rofl3: Like that will happen

For all of you that weren't in attendance (that is EVERYBODY but Erica) you missed a great dive. the surface was chopped up but we sank in 20' and made a slow kick out. Vis was great (theink Vets type of great) with tons of critters on the prowl. I saw lots of things I haven't seen, or don't normally see. we even got buzzed by a sea lion. and what are these pencil sized eel things? Also, we saw another eel thing that was 1 1/2 inch in diameter with his noggin sticking out of the sand. Really lite tan color.
I think erica has some pics.

one turned out just a bit fuzzy. OH and cody my dad says thanks for the dive. It was fun. 50 mins makes a good dive till we hit the thermal cline then me and my dad froze.

That is why I wear undergarments under my drysuit. It works great, I even here the cool kids are doing it now. Thanks for diving, I am now 3 dives in 3 days for March. I just hope I can keep it up!

No, and I normally see those, but not tonight. they burried there tails in the sand and stuck their heads out. Calling Claudette? any guess?

Erica forgot the banner! Dang!

No they are not pipe fish. I love pipe fish and ive never seen one quite looking like this one. Here is a really bad photo but hope it helps. Just a little Unknown.jpg
as For the banner i know it was an airhead move. I was moving every thing from my car to dads and even told him to remind me and not forget it. and what do i do i forget it. We rembered when we got to malibu.

Haha. Nice try meghann but its not that. try again. I like the Bc's FIDDD idea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom