Monday 14th Drinks Night in London

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Many thanks to Phoenix and Clootie for showing me a fantastic time at Victoria Station last Monday! I had a blast! We told some amazing stories about some of our scuba diving exploits. You guys had me beaten by a mile....:)

My flight home from Gatwick was 2hrs45min late taking off, so I didn't get back to Texas until late this afternoon. I had a terrific time everywhere in England I went. I have to admit, that was the hottest :sunnyday: I've ever seen England. I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I would come home from England with a tan! :D

I hope you lot can get together for more Monday night (or whatever night works) drinks. Don't forget to drink a toast to absent friends...:(

Hope to talk to you again soon.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, Abby. I hope you and your family are finding some comfort at this time. :(

Back
Top Bottom