Molokini diver operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's certainly better life other places than the backside of Molokini, and I wouldn't make a special trip to Maui to do it! But drifting around a volcano gets unique points and I enjoyed it a lot, much more than a "bucket list" dive like the Blue Hole in Belize. It was just a fun drift. People got picked up as they ran low on air, and I made it all the way around to the other end with the DM.

I'm with SoCal....I wouldn't worry too much about overcrowded dive boats these days unless you are dealing with an operator who cancels and reschedules to keep the boats running only when they are full and in the yard when they are not.

Come on down! We need the business!!

I was at Lahaina Harbor this morning and saw boats going out that if you were a pessimist you would say they were half empty, if you are an optimist they were half full.

Trilogy, which is normally packed to the gills only had about 20 people on the cat this morning. The vendors on the dock are like a school of sharks in a feeding frenzy, walk down the dock and they swarm all over you. Even the fishing boats are singing the blues.

Parasailers were about the only ones with a "line".

Back
Top Bottom