Molokini Backwall-Lahaina Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also, Jo of IDH found my Jetfin (w/ springstrap) after I dropped it overboard on the Sea Tiger two years ago --you can have it if ya want it!

hhahahaha you are tempting me...

hey I could get a cheaper lense than the 12-24 mm tho....

BTW Even tho we never dove with them, Lahaina Divers does have nice T-Shirts--- Just had to get the one for Bob--" He who dives with the most toys-WINS!" :D Maggi

DSC_0114-2.jpg

DSC_0099-2.jpg

Alex, AAA diving and Cheryl

DSC_0056-1-1.jpg

My friend I visited at Dan's

DSC_0039-7.jpg

Ahh ... good ol' Dan's Greenhouse - they always have such friendly piglets running around the shop :)

I love that shot of the Ulua - beautiful

Nice report. Glad to hear that Lahaina Divers is still tops at doing the Molokini thing. Dove with them back in the 80's and did both the inside and outside dives (different days). Was diving with my old trusty Nikonos back then and luckily it did not flood when I did the rush entry on that outside drift dive. Probably the best pic I've ever gotten of a Moorish Idol was in a little coral grotto on the inside on that trip - enlarged and framed and still getting a lot of compliments from people who see it hanging on the wall at the clinic.

My wife Erin and I were on the same dive and agree with everything you've said however, our guide from Lahaina Divers could have been a little more useful, maybe next time he'll bring all of his gear with him. We were pleasantly surprised by the boat and their efficiency (as well as the immaculate head), our surprise guest Les was pleasure. As far as the cookies go, they really weren't all that great (haha). I'm not sure if we'll use Lahaina Diver's again, with my experience in the military I don't know if I want to use my leave to have orders given to me more sternly than at work! All in all a good experience, great dive, excellent shop with extremely friendly personnel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom