Moderator title

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well it's been awhile since I been had....
I thought it was a glitch with the board........(no pun intended :))
you guys got me :)

CBulla:
I think I'll keep that idear for next months SPEEDO!

Perhaps a pirate skull and cross bones flag instead. Arrrrrggghhhh matie. I see yee be flyin' at half mast! :wink:

OE2X:
Perhaps a pirate skull and cross bones flag instead. Arrrrrggghhhh matie. I see yee be flyin' at half mast! :wink:
OH I would be in SOOOOOO much trouble for saying THAT!!!!!!

OE2X:

:rofl: and I do have just such a flag graphic which would be ever so fitting to that!

you know what would have been a great joke? that they would have made me
a Moderator on here for real! hahahahaha!!!!

....hey... wait, that happened already.

nevermind

You know, I was just telling my sister this morning that the thing I hated the most about April Fools Day was that on any given day I am suspicious of what people tell me, and on this day I reaaallly don't believe ANYTHING that anybody tells me.

Fast forward to logging on here this morning, and seeing the SB moderator.... I thought - holy cow!! I've been posting here for longer than some of the other people who have been named moderators, but certainly not as frequently as them, so why would they pick me?

Duhhh......... thanks scubaboard..... I'm back to "regular member".

Has anybody seen my cheese? My whine needs it.... :wink:

seakdivers:
You know, I was just telling my sister this morning that the thing I hated the most about April Fools Day was that on any given day I am suspicious of what people tell me, and on this day I reaaallly don't believe ANYTHING that anybody tells me.

You're telling me... I took the day off to persue some other work (i.e. spending all day playing with power tools in the sun), when I came back I had a pm box full of messages from moderators. :confused: I run the site and they still fooled me!

Mandy3206:
I just noticed that I'm a SB Moderator.

Great, I'm very excited about it.

Now what I moderate?

Why I deserve the title?

I'm very honored with it and wouldn't like to miss my newly apointed duties.

What should I do next?

What forum I moderate?

What is a moderator?
I've been waiting for answers to those questions for over a year now....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom