MOD Error?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GlazierB

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning All!

I am heading out for a weekend diving trip and I was playing around with my unit... No pun meant! Anyways...

I have setup my main tank as a 21% 130cft Tank and my Deco Tank as a 40cft with a mix of 40%. Thing is it saying my MOD for my 130 is 185ft and my 40 MOD is 318ft. Exit to the Dive Settings > Gas Screen and sure enough the SDA is sticking to it's guns about those max depths.

Anyone else noticed this? I have no upgraded to the 1.12 Firmware. I went night diving last night and I don't have enough time to wait for the unit to De-Sat before my travels begin.

... On other thoughts ... I won't sit here and request certain options but I am curious anyone noticed just how sensitive the ascent monitor is? If I raise my hand slightly it causes my unit to turn red and tell me to slow my ascent. Don't think I have one dive on my log that doesn't say I asscended too fast.

Thanks

ß

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom