Mobby's Inflator Hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sambolino44

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife recently bought a used Mobby's drysuit; haven't gotten around to using it yet, but I just noticed that the inflator nipple is different from the one on my High Tide drysuit.

Can somebody educate me on the different types of drysuit inflator hose connections, what they're called, which types are on which suits, where to get them, etc.?

Sam,

I didn't realize you were trying to use a High Tide inflator on the Mobbys. It won't work because the High Tide using a "non-standard" (at least by my definition) hose -- that is, the High Tide and, for example, the SeaQuest AirSource use the same fitting while the Mobbys uses what appears to be a more standard one such as used by DSS on its wings.

Just come by the house some time with the Mobbys -- we have plenty of hoses that we can give you.

Back
Top Bottom