Mo2vation MARCH 25th, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Pacific Star

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well, i guess ill be sitting this one out unless someone cancels thier spot.

lrdcn3:
well, i guess ill be sitting this one out unless someone cancels thier spot.
It's always good to get your name on a waiting list. Every dive we get a bunch more people on that way. However, I think that there are only about 3 non-ScubaBoard members on this boat.

ScubaBoard members never seem to cancel on these boats, so the probability is lower that some spots will open up. We are a very reliable group of people, ya know! :D

Did they actually tell you that the boat is full?

Christian

I just spoke with Sonja on the Pacific Star and she says that the boat is full, but that there is a possibility someone may not make it that she knows about.

She also wanted me to let you know that if there is anyone that has any special dietary needs to call her and let her know, so that she can be sure to have whatever food you need. She does not want anyone to go hungry.

On another note, the weather predictions look great with temperatures back up into the mid-70s.

This weekend is going to rock!

Christian

I had the guy write my name and phone number down in case of cancelation. I just got the go ahead from the doc on my eyes too so i will really be bumed out if i cant make this. I guess I will just have to keep calling to see if someone cancels.

I am praying to the weather gods that Jason can get on the boat. It will be a great time and I am pledging to stick to him like "corn kernel pieces in poop" to prevent any more squeeeeeze!

(asking a cyber favor) COULD YOU PLEASE FIND AN AVATAR THAT WONT CAUSE ME TO PEE MY PANTS B'CAUSE SHE IS SO SCARY?

Tevis "cry at chick flicks" Verrett

i just talked to sonja and she told me that a few people canceled for thier wedns. trip so i hope to get in on sat. but we will have to wait and see.

I have no idea what you guys will do for entertainment if im not there?

kelphelper:
<snipped> I asked Sonya if we'd be able to sleep on the boat the night before and she said she'll know that week if it would work out.
Hey all,

I just talked to Sonya about staying over on the boat. She said YES and that the ideal time to arrive is between 8 and 9 pm on Friday night.

Also, she said the water temps were COLD last weekend and many divers only did one dive. I am deciding whether to dive wet or dry.... Hmmm! Big decisions!

Looking forward to seeing you all!

kelphelper:
Hey all,

I just talked to Sonya about staying over on the boat. She said YES and that the ideal time to arrive is between 8 and 9 pm on Friday night.

Also, she said the water temps were COLD last weekend and many divers only did one dive. I am deciding whether to dive wet or dry.... Hmmm! Big decisions!

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Why are you even thinking about having to decide between wet or dry? Sounds to me like there is only one option!:D

Dear Kelp:

Thanks for calling and confirming that we can snooze on the boat. My lazy butt was going to wait until Friday to call.

It will also be so nice to meet you Debbie and Robert as I am still a relative noob around here (usually stuck to Headhunter's skirt).

Also. . . definitely diving dry. . . Glycerin wanna join Rickster and I? S'pecially now that you are a certified navigatin' DUI tester.

kelphelper:

Good thing I opted for a hotel room I could cancel!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom