Mo2vation JULY 23th, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Magician

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Empty V:
Does this mean that I'll be the only one pulling an "all-nighter????"

Billy
:lol: In that case, make sure you also BYO Buddy!

Peeps! Get some sleep, for cryin' out loud!! :D Diving ain't no walk in the park! :D

See y'all on deck... 'cept for the snoozers :shakehead .

Claudette :sappy:

I'll be sure to rest up so I don't look like TOO much a baffoon before da 'chica.

:) See you Sunday! (Unless you wanna hit Vets on Thursday...)

HBDiveGirl:
:lol: In that case, make sure you also BYO Buddy!

Peeps! Get some sleep, for cryin' out loud!! :D Diving ain't no walk in the park! :D

See y'all on deck... 'cept for the snoozers :shakehead .

Claudette :sappy:

Looks like I'll be solo diving! :D

Empty V:
I don't think he'll work into the dicount system though because he will be instructing me on my AOW.

Billy
If he pays for his spot and isn't coming under the banner of another group then he'll count! :wink:

I'll have to call Jerry and see how many we have officially.

Christian

Hey - I just tried to sign up. Hopefully I'll be able to get on the boat!

headhunter:
If he pays for his spot and isn't coming under the banner of another group then he'll count! :wink:

I'll have to call Jerry and see how many we have officially.

Christian

What if he's not paying because he is an instructor? His name is Hugo if that helps as a reference when you talk to Jerry.

weiland:
Hey - I just tried to sign up. Hopefully I'll be able to get on the boat!

Awesome Greg!!!! It will be great to meet and dive with you.

BTW - Christian and Claudette, I'll have my very own HP119 (Brand spankin' new) and a demo rig of a Dive Rite BP/W for the trip, gotta get into the pool Saturday!!! Aren't you oh so proud of me? :D

Billy

I've got good news for some of you who wanted to get on this boat, but thought that it was already full.

I just spoke to Jerry and it turns out that a shop who was going to be taking up some of the spots on the boat has cancelled, so there are now some more spots that have opened up.

Also, Jerry is running this boat as a "limited load". This means that he is intentionally limiting the number of people on the boat, so that you can have plenty of elbow room.

So, give Jerry a call and come out diving with us! We always have a great time!

When you call, be sure to leave you number twice in a loud clear voice, so that he doesn't have trouble understanding the number to call you back at. That's what I usually do anyway, and Jerry has always called me back fairly quickly. If you haven't heard back from him it may be because he couldn't make out a couple of the digits of your phone number. Sometimes cell phones just drop off at the worst time.

I look forward to seeing you all this Sunday.

Christian

Yep, it's true...there are spots available!!! I just got one :D

Now, I just need a buddy :blinking: (did I mention I haven't been in the ocean on scuba since Dec :confused: )

Anyone game? If so, pm me so I can let you in on some important details...:sappy:

Also, can we board the night before..to sleep onboard?

Last, anyone wanna carpool from So. OC?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom