Mo2vation JANUARY 27, '07 Boat Dive planning thread - Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OCdiving Deb:
Not yet... but the preliminary thought is that it is a known issue with the 5050 and that could mean the repair is free!!! I could know more in a little while... my fingers and toes are crossed for getting it back this afternoon!

Awesome Deb... so did you get it back yet?

ChickOfTheSea:
Awesome Deb... so did you get it back yet?
Hi Jen!

I did get it back that afternoon and it all seemed good in the Olympus parking lot so I made sudden plans to drive up to Redondo for the squid. The dive was cool but the camera set-up FAILED. I took only 5 pix and every one was black.

Now it seems the STROBE is busted and I need to ship it off to Inon today. I am so bummed! I tried using just the camera on Saturday's dive and it was like being a brand new photographer! I think some settings are off for the internal flash. I need to READ THE MANUAL!!!!

I feel like a newbie, I tell ya!

And how weird to have a broken camera one week and broken strobe the next? As much as I have been whining about it the last coupla weeks, my sister reminds me I have been VERY lucky with my camera over the past 3 years.

Oh well.... when all are back and fixed I will be much more grateful for the components and can get back to loving UW photography.

Back
Top Bottom