MK25's and G250v's or MK17's and A700's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, a whole day has gone by and none of the DH crowd caught this, I guess some folks must be out of town. Anyhow, while there are some single stage double hose regs (USD mistral) the majority are two stage regulators just like single hose regs, but with the 2nd stage in the can behind the diver's head. This includes all the aquamasters and the famous voit regs based on the same internals. The fact that you don't know this somewhat basic information and yet continue to insist dubious explanations for how regulators function does not inspire a lot of confidence, please don't take any personal offense. :wink:

That is because we pick our battles where there is some good to be had. The OP nor Karl is ever going to dive a dh reg and anecdotal comparisons are just that, heresy is not fact and it was an innocent comparison anyway, no need to beat up on him. Very few regulators can compare to a well tuned Phoenix RAM HPR twin hose and that is my anecdotal statement for the night.

N

Hi Halocline,

No personal offense taken, I know what works for me and I guess I have made that fatal scuba board sin of spending time in the water diving over looking stuff up on the internet! Shame on me :)

You didn't make any fatal sin, but why are you now implying that the issue is that you 'spend time in the water'? It's not, and believe me, all of us dive.

Scubaboard is a great resource in that it's supposed to be a free and open exchange of information. Sometimes this results in pointless arguments, sometimes in really useful and interesting discussions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom