MK25?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I can them for around $10 a piece I figure why not, all in. At the moment I'm getting the odd G250 and Conshelf 2nds for around $10 each. Nothing to lose really, well, except $10.

wow! envious.....

My latest $10 purchase:

IMG_3611.JPG
IMG_3612.JPG
IMG_3613.JPG

Well actually $9.70 at current rate. Sorry, just showing off now.

On a more serious note I will be selling most of them off early in the new year, I'm going to keep 6, dive 4, 2 spare and sell the rest as is. They rarely work when I buy them so who ever buys needs to figure in overhauling them. At this stage I have 11 and counting, I think...

why not fix them up and then re-sell?

I thought about that but the cost to update and overhaul is too high, I'm paying around $70 in parts, once finished plus purchase cost. I'd need to sell for close to $100 and I don't think anyone will pay that.

I've relapsed, it's now been 6 hours since my last purchase, someone help me. Lucky it's not heroin I guess.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom