MK25 Hose Routing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rds4640

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got a MK25 and was planning on putting the reg hose on the center LP port but it hits the tank. With the reg tilted the routing of the other hoses is not very good. What are other people doing to use the center LP port on this reg?

I have the reg tilted with the long hose running from the center LP port.

The other hoses are as follows (my right to left)

drysuit hose
backup reg
empty
wing

The HP hose is (obviously) on my left port and faces slightly downward due to the tilt.

So your DS hose is pointed at an up angle and your inflator hose is pointed down?.

Anyone have any pics?

I can say that the routing of the BC inflator is not too good.

I am using the center port for the Primary and one of the lower ports for the Secondary. The inflator is , thus, facing upwards in a disturbing way. I might have to find a different solution.

Ari :)

Ari once bubbled...
I can say that the routing of the BC inflator is not too good.

I am using the center port for the Primary and one of the lower ports for the Secondary. The inflator is , thus, facing upwards in a disturbing way. I might have to find a different solution.

Ari :)

My drysuit hose points slightly upward and my wing hose points slightly downward. It doesn't appear to be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom