... Missing you all and diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! That's amazing Sarah, when's the big day? If it's local I might as well come out and cheer for ya!

I thought you were lost to running forever! Its been hard for me to get to the ocean regularly this year as well.

I am glad that I have not been the only one. I am still hoping that one day we can plan the great adventure dive. Seriously though, I need to go diving soon.

Wow! That's amazing Sarah, when's the big day? If it's local I might as well come out and cheer for ya!

Its on February 28th in Redwood Shores. Here's the information: Stanford Treeathlon

I am looking forward to it!

Oh, I wish I could come out and cheer you on too Sarah but I'm enrolled in an O2 class that day. I'll be cheering for you from a distance though. :D

So, when can you dive?

So, when can you dive?

Hopefully soon. I could probably do an easy dive around 2/13 if anyone is around. Otherwise, probably not until after the tri around 3/13 or 3/14. Sheesh, that is a long time away!

i signed up for the sanctuary on the 13th. I only have a couple of open weekends in Feb then its off on a trip with Ingrid.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom