Missing all the Crabs and Cali!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kuz12

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all my fellow beach crabs! It has been way to long since I have been on here. :depressed: I now live in Louisiana and working for a commercial dive company here. So far I have been on 3 jobs, the first two lasted a month each and the one I am on now is on it's 7th week offshore. I have been able to get four dives so far as a tender which was pretty cool. All my dives so far have been night dives in no viz. I have to say I owe great thanks to Rich, Erika, and Rick for taking me out and diving with me when I was in cali. All those night dives we had with five feet of viz really helps me out here.

I hope all the crabs best of luck and safe diving! Miss you guys and our night dives at deer creek. Hope to stay in touch with everyone.

cheers

Sam :ppd:

Sam!

Sounds like your having way to much fun. I was thinking about you a couple of days ago while diving at Tajiguas. You may be making the big commercial diver bucks, but I bet my dives are more fun.

I'm meeting a couple of guys some in Malibu this weekend for a fun two dive day. Maybe I'll have lunch at that little Mexican food restaurant where we had lunch after our first dive together. Those were some fun dives back when Rickster and Talichaser were still diving. Boy, times have changed.

Send a PM if you every find yourself back in the area.

Yeah those were fun days

John

Hi all my fellow beach crabs! It has been way to long since I have been on here. :depressed: I now live in Louisiana and working for a commercial dive company here. So far I have been on 3 jobs, the first two lasted a month each and the one I am on now is on it's 7th week offshore. I have been able to get four dives so far as a tender which was pretty cool. All my dives so far have been night dives in no viz. I have to say I owe great thanks to Rich, Erika, and Rick for taking me out and diving with me when I was in cali. All those night dives we had with five feet of viz really helps me out here.

I hope all the crabs best of luck and safe diving! Miss you guys and our night dives at deer creek. Hope to stay in touch with everyone.

cheers

Sam :ppd:

WOW, Your still alive! Was starting to wonder where you vanished to, and what you where up to. At least your making $ doing what you like to do. If ya are ever back in the area give us a ring, and we will have to go diving again! Hope the diving over their gets better then only No Viz night dives :)

W.T.F. Sam... what about me!! we had plenty of dives with no vis... Good to hear your doing well we miss you out here. Be sure to let us know when your in town and we will all have to get together. Be safe man

Sam!

Sounds like your having way to much fun. I was thinking about you a couple of days ago while diving at Tajiguas. You may be making the big commercial diver bucks, but I bet my dives are more fun.

I'm meeting a couple of guys some in Malibu this weekend for a fun two dive day. Maybe I'll have lunch at that little Mexican food restaurant where we had lunch after our first dive together. Those were some fun dives back when Rickster and Talichaser were still diving. Boy, times have changed.

Send a PM if you every find yourself back in the area.

Ya those were fun dives! I think about them all the time while I am staring at the water tending hose :rofl3: I will for sure send you a PM when I get back to visit. I am thinking, since I am only 3 hours away from Pensacola, I might try and do some dives there. I need to look to see if there are any Beach Crabs out this way besides myself. I do miss Rick and Tailchaser. You seen them or heard any at all? I'll keep in touch with a Rich, tell Andrew I say Hi. Be Safe!

W.T.F. Sam... what about me!! we had plenty of dives with no vis... Good to hear your doing well we miss you out here. Be sure to let us know when your in town and we will all have to get together. Be safe man

JEFF!!!!!!!! :rofl3::rofl3: I didn't forget you bud! We are friends on Facebook :lotsalove: I can never forget about our fun little extravanganza night dive at LEO. :popcorn: For sure bro I will definately bring my dive back this winter when I come to visit and we will all have to get a dive or two in. You and Rich catch some Bugs this season. Congratulations by the way on the new one! Peace!

WOW, Your still alive! Was starting to wonder where you vanished to, and what you where up to. At least your making $ doing what you like to do. If ya are ever back in the area give us a ring, and we will have to go diving again! Hope the diving over their gets better then only No Viz night dives :)

Damn I've been off this to long, just remembered about multi-quoting. I will for sure give you guys a shout. I am thinking about taking a trip to Pensacola to check out the diving there. Heard it was awesome. Right now we just do surface supplied air diving removing abandoned platforms so viz comes and goes. Take care !

Kuz,

Hope your travels do bring you to Pensacola. It's an easy drive and a great place to make a few dives. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you. Hope to see you soon. We even have great viz.

Capt. Jim
Dr Dive
www.drdive.com
drdive@drdive.com

Hey Sam, good hearing from you, glad you got to become a commercial diver even if the viz is so so. Go to Pensacola, do the Oriskany dive. Let us know what it's like.

Rex

Back
Top Bottom