Mischief at MacAbee June 28, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I almost forgot to give a shout out to MBDC. One of Jessica's tanks was leaking from the knob, and one of the guys at MBDC replaced a bolt for free. I've always found them to be super helpful over there.

--Jeff

Yeah, they were pretty helpful in a pinch. I'll tell you too, after diving that suit (that actually fits), I'll be looking much more aggressively for the right deal on a new suit. It made a world of difference.

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing. That seal reminded me of a little puppy that wants to play. That looked like it was a fun dive.

Cool video! We got buzzed by a harbor seal today while playing along the pipeline that leads to the Metridium field, but only once and only briefly. On our second dive at the breakwater, a "harem" of about six sea lions came down and checked us out; a couple of them actually stopped and stared for several seconds as if to say "and what kind of fish are you? It was our first time having such a close and prolonged encounter with these wonderful creatures, and I sure hope we get more!

What did your buddy put on his fins that the seal found so tasty????????? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom