Miscellaneous BP/W Parts - Dive Rite Wings, Freedom Plate, Trans Pac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WetLens

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Dive Rite TransPac XXL - $150
Pretty sure I got all the parts back on it – except the patches on the epaulets. You can have those too, just don’t have any way to sew them back on. I had cannibalized the TransPac as I went through various iterations of BP/W set-ups. Finally settled on a set-up, purchased the necessary hardware and put this back together. Really liked the TransPac set-up, but could not find a way to keep the regulator from banging the back of my head.
TransPac.jpg

Dive Rite Travel Wing - $100
Has a standard hose (no pull-to-dump feature). Used only a couple times before purchasing an Oxycheq 18# wing w/soft pack. Like-New condition.
Travel Wing.jpg

Dive Rite Rec Wing - $125
Has the pull-to-dump hose. Wing is being sold separately – no backplate, bands, harness. It is in excellent condition.
Rec Wing.jpg

Dive Rite Weight Pockets (32#) - $60
Never used.
Weight Pockets.jpg

SS Freedom Plate - SOLD
Plate only. Has the bolt-on stabilizer channel. I drilled two holes in the plate for sex bolts. Otherwise in Like-New condition.
Freedom Plate.jpg

Attachments

• Travel Wing_3.jpg
    Travel Wing_3.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Travel Wing_2.jpg
    Travel Wing_2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
If the plate is still available, I'll take it

Doh!
That Freedom plate went fast....missed out. :-(