Minimalist divers..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MonkeyDiveHawaii.jpg

All the best, James

Unleash your inner monkey!

Nice Cuda.

Mr Couv,
I believe i'll give that a go tonight in the pool!
I saw the link (i had seen the film a while ago) thanks.
This weekend, if i can get a couple of mates into the idea, we'll do a remake! It's only 800yrds off shore to the film site they shot at. (DC3) The planes just about in tatters these days.
I wonder is Ms Alba's free...............

Thanks again. If i don't post for a while, it didn't work!

I'm looking forward to your update. Tell Jessica hello.

Ok, that hurt!
Smaller steps i think. I'll start again tomorrow evening with a free flowing reg and get used to that.
It's definitely definitely achievable! but i've belched up approximately 15 cubic yards of air since surfacing and it turns out i have REALLY sensative teeth!! (cold!!air!!!)
I'm not sure i'll have the knack by this saturday.

Coves's Jess?

Thanks again.
(safety still aside)

I think you MUST be turning the air way too much. Start by just cracking it open and sip the air. I hope you have a valve that can open slowly. I leaned this and taught others in a matter of minutes....seriously.

Oh! i was rushing it.
"She who must be obeyed" on the side line giving handy advice! What does she know? She GOLFS!@!:mad::!"!??
She's out tomorrow. i'll have more time and less ear ache.

I'll try different bottles too if the valves vary in sensativity.
Perhaps i should vary her too?

One of the most enjoyable dives I ever did was in warm saltwater. This is what I used:

Mask, full footfins, alum 80 and reg slung with a 1"webbing, no swimsuit :D

No swimsuit!!! thats not minimalist diving! thats nude diving!:shocked2:

After seeing that flick with the guy feeding a Moray Eel losing his thumb I think I'd keep my shorts on.

After seeing that flick with the guy feeding a Moray Eel losing his thumb I think I'd keep my shorts on.

OUCH !! can you imagine!?? A big tasty worm! (or maybe a little one)! :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom