mini-B scuba system BAGS ONLY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amanda_84

New
Reaction score
hi, i'm new here and not sure if i'm posting in the right area - possibly need to do it in the for sale section if you have one but i want to offload these asap rather than chucking them in the bin (or maybe you'll all tell me i just should put them in the bin!!).

Some people that stayed with us left mini-B dive bags in our accommodation - we have no idea how long they have been there, who it would have been etc so they are unclaimed lost property.. If you want them let me know. i have 3, they seem brand new - two are still in the plastic bags - obviously there is no dive gear in them.

i don't know how to attach picture but here is a link Sport 5 Ltrs Scuba Gear they look just like that but its JUST THE BAGS

let me know - you can have them for free or if your feeling nice you can offer me some money - it will go to our research institute

---------- Post added July 31st, 2015 at 12:18 PM ----------

oh we are in sydney :)

You need to post this in the Market Place thread not here. This is travel related and you probably won't get many replies.

Or I can just move this one...and did.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom