Mini Anilao DOR with Zee :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

up to the ladies... :D

@ ladies: kaya ba?
hindi kung sa "kaya" or hindi - KAKAYANIN!!!

losely translated: 430! be there or be left behind...

btw, is dennis and the rest of the Clan McChamp coming down? how about Dea?

Jag

hehe ok then - we're going to meet at 5am at mckinley shell. No one be late. mmkay?

Maggie - buffet
chip - ala carte
Van - buffet
Iris - ala carte
Zee - buffet
Jag - ala carte
imee - ala carte
Jon - buffet

who else?
oh no! 7 divers! we'll need 2 boats! darn! if only they charged a flat-rate...

hehehehe sorry... couldn't resist...

Jag

oh no! 7 divers! we'll need 2 boats! darn! if only they charged a flat-rate...

hehehehe sorry... couldn't resist...

Jag
was thinking we could just divide the total cost of the boats by everyone so that no one is screwed over with having to pay more....

was thinking we could just divide the total cost of the boats by everyone so that no one is screwed over with having to pay more....
jigo says there are boats that accept more than 6 divers - you just have to pay extra... if it's 1 more person on board it might even be cheaper neh?

either way you guys are better at anilao math than i am

Jag

jigo says there are boats that accept more than 6 divers - you just have to pay extra... if it's 1 more person on board it might even be cheaper neh?

either way you guys are better at anilao math than i am

Jag
ah, that would be better. I'll ask AquaV if that's possible but I think Abet has a specific crew he uses.

ah, that would be better. I'll ask AquaV if that's possible but I think Abet has a specific crew he uses.
well ask just the same... won't hurt...

there's a chance lai rallos will tag along too... that'll make it 8 divers and cheaper :eyebrow:

Jag

well ask just the same... won't hurt...

there's a chance lai rallos will tag along too... that'll make it 8 divers and cheaper :eyebrow:

Jag
nice. Haven't dived with her yet. I'll keep everyone posted on what aquav says.

isnt jigo coming too? or was it penn?

I don't think we'll be there, I might have to go back to Canada before that date.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom