Mini Anilao DOR with Zee :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

called acacia already. we'll finalize by tomorrow or thursday.
the resort is still undergoing construction, but will be a lot better by the 22nd.

location is very near Aqua... about 150meters before Aqua.
here are some unedited photos i took from last sunday.

pool...
pool2.jpg

infinity2.jpg

infinity3.jpg

house...
pool1.jpg

house.jpg

@ Jon: girls are supposed to go swimming in 2-piece! :wink:
@ Chip: not Cielo's, but another diver friend of ours.
@ Jag: prices will not be solana rate. but we promise really nice rooms.

saw it on our way to Basura last Saturday. It looks really nice, better than Aquav. and there's bubbles in the house reef.....( I hope they have a bongskee like, Letty like [cook], bong like [my masseuse] crewmembers).

How many rooms, Penn? de luxe? suites? dungeon?

****, that is so tempting for an overnight thing!

saw it on our way to Basura last Saturday. It looks really nice, better than Aquav. and there's bubbles in the house reef.....( I hope they have a bongskee like, Letty like [cook], bong like [my masseuse] crewmembers).

How many rooms, Penn? de luxe? suites? dungeon?

Coya, I'm not sure how many rooms there are going to be. But the suites are really nice, there will be 4 initially. The house reef is about to be made a sanctuary. There's a lobster (mini)cave, seahorse, yellow tail cudas... We call it Oli Pipes!

For massage...Aimees and I are good at that!

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhh!

Just found out today.. i can't make it on the 22nd. I have to fly to Masbate to conduct EFR instructor courses. i would love to make it to the dor with all of you. sigh sigh.

Anybody know about a dive op in Masbate? :)

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhh!

Just found out today.. i can't make it on the 22nd. I have to fly to Masbate to conduct EFR instructor courses. i would love to make it to the dor with all of you. sigh sigh.

Anybody know about a dive op in Masbate? :)
ah too bad Carlo, was looking forward to diving with you again. Next time na. Are your certs through the red cross or some other agency?

Back
Top Bottom