Mini Anilao DOR with Zee :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sent the updated file. also inquired if we can bring in tanks, source dm & boat ourselves. and dive passes of course.
well at this point i'm playing it by ear... you guys make the arrangements...

and i guess balai's out of the question huh... 1700 2-dive daytrip rate (5+ in a boat)... but at least i can vouch for the food (vs. crystal blue)...

and the autographed photos on the wall are edvin's and not "he who must not be named" :rofl3:

Jag

PS
if i'm going to anilao alone i'm in for the van... if i'm w/ the wife and kid chances are i'll drive my car... or cheapen out and go with the van too... bahala na si batman

same thing i'm asking nga the owner. we got a 2-burner range that we are using there, though.

we can get tanks na lang from aqua or somewhere else.

big problems are compressor & rooms for overnight.

well at this point i'm playing it by ear... you guys make the arrangements...

and i guess balai's out of the question huh... 1700 2-dive daytrip rate (5+ in a boat)... but at least i can vouch for the food (vs. crystal blue)...

and the autographed photos on the wall are edvin's and not "he who must not be named" :rofl3:

Jag

PS
if i'm going to anilao alone i'm in for the van... if i'm w/ the wife and kid chances are i'll drive my car... or cheapen out and go with the van too... bahala na si batman

i second balai's food.

was thinking the same thing. Rent the tanks and weights from another resort, just get a boat and DM. I'll ask Iris or Van to ask Jake... :D

jakes a nice guy. works hard underwater but hardly says a word topside. let me know if you will get him so i can text him a heads up.

futek!!! ayos yan! can i bring some new people for OW course? i heard they're offering a really cheap price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom