Mine LaMotte This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The help of all Divers and their efforts in this quarry clean up will certainly be appreciated. Remember, this clean up is to help make this place a more diver friendly site that is a much closer drive for many of us around the St. Louis area. So, as ResQDiver asked, how about a head count of who we can count on for some help in these efforts for all divers to enjoy.

I can't make it - I have to go to Lake of the Ozarks this weekend. I am definitely up for next weekend.

Bill

I will know tonight whether or not I can attend. If I don't have to work 2morro than I will show up. It'll prolly be one of our last nice warm sunny days so I'm definitely motivated. I'll post back here when I know either way.

StingRay & ResQ are you still going? What time are you planning on meeting @ The Offsets?

ResQ-I've sent you a PM w. my contact info.

Fleep

We will all be meeting at the gate. You can not miss ResQDiver and me, I'll be in my company truck with work boat in tow. I will be jetting a lot of the land slide debris from the cave entrance tomorrow. Only reason I'm bringing the boat. There should be a little surprise for everyone showing up for the clean up work. Must not be later than 10:30 though and must enter with ResQDiver and me. I've got some stuff cleared with the owner for all of us.

Later

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom