Mine LaMotte CREW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ResQDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys... Stingray and myself are in town for a couple days and then off to PA and other points unknown..
Water temp on this past trip was a blistering 38-42 degrees. Attached are some pictures from Ohio (Covered Bridge Project) and then Kentucky (Cumberland River) I got to see the first KFC... whoohooo mark that off of my list of things to see.
Hopefully get some free time to hit the mines soon...
Talk to yall soon

Attachments

• 100_1261.JPG
    100_1261.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 100_1257.JPG
    100_1257.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 100_1269.JPG
    100_1269.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_1270.JPG
    100_1270.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 51
If i saw sting&resQ F-ing with a bridge, I'd call homeland security and mark that bridge as 'unsafe' on my GPS. Someone call Madison County and tell them their bridge is F-ed! :)

Welcome back! I'm going to mermet this wknd, but I'm hoping to get out to MLM next wknd, lemme know if ur going to be in town. Rex has a packet of info about MLM waiting for him at some historical society museum out near you, but this place is only open on tuesdays? Send him a PM if you might be interested in doing the 'pick it up-check it out-make photocopies' for us. We usually are working on tuesdays, so it might have to sit awhile...

so.....if I were to poke some holes in that blue tarp thingie holding back the water in the pic, that would be bad, right? :þ

Right now were in a holding pattern because of the holiday and the Engineer working with the Army Corp of engineers in PA... possible were going to be on a couple jobs in Hillsboro this week then Fri head out to PA.. I will keep you posted...
Yep.. poking holes in that blue tarp thingie is definately BAD... each one is about 3 grand - so I was told... My reply is that wally world has these alot cheaper.. Lol...
I have some lady contacting me from rolla as well...
Well off to spend time with the midget and wife.. talk to yall soon.. I know we get a good christmas break.. lets do some diving then... ohh yea.. FLEEP... drysuits are GOOOOOODD>.. wet suits = BAD!!!!

lol

cyall

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom