Milna, Croatia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bleux

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all!

I am heading to Milna, Croatia in June for three weeks (sort of a business trip with play time!). It is not a huge touristy area but I am hoping someone has some suggestions for dive centre. I do not have a buddy traveling with me so I need to find a group to go out with, hence the need for a centre.

TIA

Hi TIA,

I will also be in Milna in June visiting my uncle and aunt from 19th June until 1st of July. A few years ago when my parents were in Milna, they noticed a scuba dive shop in the harbor. I have not been able to find it on-line but when you get to Milna, ask around. You should also ask when you first arrive on Brac, assuming you will be arriving by the ferry because that is the biggest tourist entry they have a lot of information there. Bol is a bit of a drive from Milna, so I may only make the trip once while I am there. Apparently the nearby island of Hvar has a few dive shops also.

Perhaps we can meet up for a dive. JB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom