Millbrook OW Checkout Sat/Sun 4/27-4/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was with VA scuba in Manassas.

I plan in going to lake Rawlings and Millbrook over summer for practice. Then I'm heading to Honduras coco view resort on sept 28.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

nice I might be up for some fun dives this summer. I'll be doing a lot of diving this month with 16 tanks of boat diving in Honolulu and Kona Hawaii. AOW is a goal of mine as well - maybe not this summer but I may do a course and get started on it.

I was with VA scuba in Manassas.

I plan in going to lake Rawlings and Millbrook over summer for practice. Then I'm heading to Honduras coco view resort on sept 28.

I'm frequently looking for dive buddies in either lake. Drop me a note!

Has everyone heard about the newly forming VA Dive Club?

Details? Who's involved? Any local shops involved??

the scuba club is being started by Jerry. he tagged along with Tige when my wife and i went down to rawlings to do our open water cert in march. i should add that Jerry talked about having the club meetings at the va scuba shop, but it's not being sponsored by any shop.

va scuba is heading down to rawlings on 5/20-5/21 for their open water certs, and we're planning to head down on 5/20 to hang out and test out our new equipment. any of you guys going?

Last edited:
I'll be doing my OW cert dives this coming weekend there. Looking forward to diving, not looking forward to being cold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom