Military Discounts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drvngcrzy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone know of any resorts that offer a military discount?

I saw that Anthony's Key Resort in Roatan is offering 20% off for military and just wondered if there were others.

aggressor gives 10%

We Are Retired Af And Just Got A Reservation At Anthony's With The 20% Discount! Good Deal!

Mv

you can always look at Welcome to Veterans Holidays - Military Discount Cruise or Armed Forces Vacation Club

Veterans Holidays is for veterans and Armed Forces Vacation Club is for active and retirees.

Both sites offer week long timeshares all over the world on a space a availability for $329. I have been to lots of places for so cheap. Last year went to Aruba for 7 days for $360. This year I am going to Fort Lauderdale and Missouri for a week each for a total of $420 (it was a buy one get one deal). I think I am also going to the Caymans later in the year. It is just like staying at any other place but better as most times the rooms are suites (full kitchens, laundry, living room etc).

Thanks for the Tips guys. Any tips on gear discounts for military?

I know that Force Fins offers a 15% military discount.

Nekton give 10% discounts & if you fly Continental you get 3 bags for free when flying (doesn't have to be on orders either) just show leave paperwork at ticket counter.

all the military MWR type dive shops on okinawa here have incredible prices on gear.. I got my hollis HD100 for $380 brand new (not a sale, either).

Jacks Diving Locker in Koan offers a discount. Great staff, great selection, and good prices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom