milbrook labor day weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishballer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
anyone up for milbrook during the labor day weekend?

i don't have tanks, so i'll need to rent some tanks, unless someone out there has extras. heh.

let me know.

I'd be up, but I'm busy all weekend, and it's closed on Labor Day. :redhot:

I was there Saturday morning, and the visibility was surprisingly good (until all the students came through :eyebrow: ); I'd say about 15 feet. As in, I could see things and divers 15ft away. I could even see dive lights 30 some feet away. But after the rain, I'm not sure that visibility is still so good.

KoAT

i would be up for diving this weekend. if millbrook is closed, are you trying to go somewhere else. let me know.

Ahh, I should be more precise. Millbrook is closed Labor DAY (i.e. Monday), not Labor Day weekend (Sat. and Sun.).

emcbride81: we saw four temperature zones:

Bottom (near plane) was probably around 40 some (I didn't stay long enough to get a good reading on my computer)

Mid level (30-45 feet) was probably around 50-60

Top layer was around 70, according to the computer (a figure I actually believe)

And finally, the shore was 98 degrees with 80% humidity (almost humid enough that you could swim through it :D )

I'll probably be there this Saturday. Thinking maybe Beach 2 1/2....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom