Mike Veitch Photo Workshop - Philippines August 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Report of what? Dumaguete/ Apo? Or cebu nite life?

Dumaguete was interesting. Lot of interesting little critters. As this is a sanctuary, fishlife is pretty abundant. Cool froggies and other little critters. Altantis has mandarins right in front so did a nite dive there but there was too much surge made it pretty difficult to snap of pic of them in the act... Apo was nice. Great coral, drop offs, huge basket corals and schools of jacks. Would go back. One of those places I'd recommend to do once.

Diver Dennis:
That second B/W one is terrific Larry....

Out of curiosity, which one?

The one with Mike V as a model or the angled shot of the bowsprit (personally, I feel the bowsprit one's too bland).

Anyway, appreciate the compliments, especially from you.

thepurplehammerhead:
Larry's pathetic attempts at sea "art" (same shots as everyone else on the course, ho hum)

_MG_2846a.jpg

Larry, you're wrong, this ain't bland...this pic has character. Diver magazine stuff!

Great shots Larry, especially like the Christmas tree worm!!
Lol it seems like all you PPD folk are great with cameras :wink: :wink:.

Only comment is that the strobe/exposure looks a little hot in some of the pics like here, http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=2191348&postcount=5

No biggie though, you're taking wonderful pics dude! :D :D.
Wish the rum could have made it to you for this trip :(

thepurplehammerhead:
Out of curiosity, which one?

The one with Mike V as a model or the angled shot of the bowsprit (personally, I feel the bowsprit one's too bland).

Anyway, appreciate the compliments, especially from you.

I love the one with the bow angled up into the corner. The soft light coming from behind is terrific and the angle draws your eye to the tip of the bow and the light at the surface. Excellent composition.

Back
Top Bottom