Mike goes through the new Dive Talk Go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anybody know when they will release an actual prototype of the rebreather like a photo

There's been a few people posting them on facebook, so they are out there, might still be a know somebody kind of thing to get one until/if they ramp up production.

anybody know when they will release an actual prototype of the rebreather like a photo
from what I have seen on facebook they are past prototype and are producing the production models

Finally got time to re-terminate my subcon cables. Hopefully I'll get back to regular downtime in a couple weeks.

PXL_20240606_214406385.jpg
PXL_20240606_220048004.jpg

Contacted them yesterday as I wanted to know more since I'm looking for something similar. They said the unit will start at $3500, which is without computer and has a 4 pin connector.
They sent the manual and minimal standards.

Attachments

• 2024 DT Go Minimum Training Standards - Level 1 1.pdf
    128.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Divetalk GO Retail Manual R.1.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 43
First dive on the Greenflash sensor yesterday. It and the two new SF2 cells were all within .02 of each other for the entire two hours. Toward the end I lost cell one readings on my Perdix, but not the Nerd. This is one of the analog cells. I'm thinking I must have a short at the solder joint to on if the new connectors.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom