Miflex Regulator Hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

note to any who use a long hose - miflex will eat the back of your neck *up*. it's like rug burn without the fun.

I originally thought about o-rings then I thought that a grommet has a groove on the outside that might hold it in the clips better. From what I am finding, there is no commercial product to do what I am asking for. Sad, that the people who market this stuff, have not thought about it's introduction to existing systems, and have not filled in the gap. They are losing money in a number of ways by missing that obvious market.

The market is already flooded, so the manufacturers are being generous in letting us fill the gap and save money with the,
slice to your requirement bicycle tube clip.

i just bought an octo that came with a miflex hose and my method of octo holding no longer works too , thinking of just switching the hoses around and putting it onto my primary , this clipping thing is irritation, but wow they are flexible :) , has anyone experienced a leak with them ? i heard if they tear they tend to "collapse on the area " and prevent excessive air loss as opposed to a std hose ? + for safety

Back
Top Bottom